In this group, you need to pay attention to:
- impact of mobile technologies on the industry
- impact of the Internet on the market
- innovations in the field, new technologies and materials.
- development of other information technologies
- the speed of development of scientific and technological progress in the country.
After determining the factors and entering them in the appropriate cell of the table, you need to evaluate their impact on a scale from 1 to 3.
1 — low impact, virtually no impact on the company's operations
2 — only significant changes in the factor affect the company's profit
3 — a high degree of influence, any changes have an impact on the company.
This assessment is subjective. Factors that do not affect the company are not included in the table.
After that, you need to get an expert assessment of the probability of changing the factor. Several people with direct experience in the industry should be invited as experts. The probability of a change is evaluated on a five-point scale, and the average score is calculated after receiving expert ratings. Then you need to calculate the overall average score by adding all the average scores.